Legal warning from pm4health.com SABIEN acts as the Controller for the processing of personal data collected through PM4H portal, unless another information is provided. SABIEN respects all current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, the privacy of users, and the confidentiality and security of personal data, in accordance with what is established in legislation regarding the protection of data, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union and the Council of 27 April 2016, adopting all the technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the technological state, the nature of the personal data, and the risks to which it is exposed. Specifically, SABIEN informs users of its mysphera.com portal that personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are appropriate, pertinent, and not excessive for the determined area and ends, explicit and legitimate, for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for these ends, or when their owner requests they be cancelled. When pm4health.com gathers personal data, users shall receive clear and specific prior notification of the following:
– the fact that personal data is processed;
– the identity and the contact details of the controller;
– the contact details of the Data Protection Officer;
– the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing;
– the recipients or the categories of recipients of the data, if any;
– if applicable, the fact that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country;
– the period or the criteria for the retention of the information;
– the existence of the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject, the right to data portability, or to object to processing. Likewise, the way in which the mentioned rights may be exercised;
– where the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, the existence of the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on prior consent; and, if the processing is not based on consent, their right to object to the said processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– the existence, if any, of automated decision-making, including profiling, and the exercising of rights associated with this processing.
All responsibility for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information shall be that of the user. Any transfer of the personal data of users of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.
Cookies and Browsing Data This website uses its own cookies and those of third parties. Any action that is not the block of the same, as well as the express application form of the service or functionality bounded to a cookie involves the consent for its implementation and use. You can also delete or remove cookies manually from the options of your browser. In detail, the cookies used and their purposes are:
– Session Cookies: to manage the sessions of users registered. They provide navigation, access and personalization of contents, services and specific spaces for users registered, keeping an open session within the service. This cookie would lapse at little time once the correspondent session is closed. Additionally, we can use a cookie of Facebook for users registered through the identifier of such a social network.
– Cookies of social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube: to spread or share specific contents through such services or networks. In this case, the cookie brings the user back so that he or she starts a session in the former spaces and introduces the content in his or her space or account to be able to share it, thus it is required to take into account those services.
– Google Analytics: registers data of access, browsing and visits to our website through the Google Inc. Service.
– The processing of the correspondent data to cookies to third parties, that is, all the former except the session cookies to www.pm4health.com, correspond to the responsible people for the services indicate. SABIEN has only access to anonymous data, thus it cannot associate those data for themselves to a particular person.