From data to knowledge
From knowledge to value
Understand your processes. Identify the issues.
Discover the root causes.
- PM4H proposes a methodology to enable data-driven support for multidisciplinary analysis to contribute high-value care to the patients
- PM4H uses innovative Interactive Process Mining techniques to dive into the internals of the clinical pathways finding out the real steps performed by patients
- PM4H proposes a gentle transition in which health professionals adapt the solution while understanding Interactive Process Mining tool until they get down to business
PM4H offers different formulas to get benefit of IPM
Contribute to the improvement of people’s health and quality of life, with the help of the new technologies.
What people say?
- The potential of Interactive Process Mining is its capability to empower health experts in the real understanding of the health process, allowing them to actually know their patients behavior and measure the value chain of their decisions HEAD OF INTERACTIVE PROCESS MINING FOR HEALTH LAB (UNIVERSITAT POLITÈCNICA DE VALÈNCIA, SP)
- We have huge databases but after understanding IPM, I consider we are at the Bronze Age FUNCTION OF EMERGENCY CARE (KAROLINSKA UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, SE)
- It is the best solution to improve and understand the healthcare patient workflow NURSE, EMERGENCY MEDICINE (HOSPITAL GENERAL DE VALÈNCIA, SP)
- Learning IPM should be a must for all the Portuguese cardiologists CARDIAC SERVICE CHIEF (CENTRO HOSPITALAR E UNIVERSITÁRIO DE COIMBRA , PT)
- Interactive process mining will be a key element for clinical pathway optimization. With the participation in “Value project” Medtronic will be one step ahead in the value-based healthcare transformation HEAD OF IBERIA CONSULTING IN INTEGRATED HEALTH SOLUTIONS (MEDTRONIC, SP)
- VALUE project offers us the possibility of enriching our digital transformation solution by integration new added value services for the healthcare domain HEALTH SECTOR MANAGER AT RESEARCH AND INNOVATION (ATOS, SP)
VALUE solution is based on PM4H for applying IPM analysis in clinical and health care settings. Such a solution can be directly used as a stand-alone toolkit or integrated within organizations premises and their systems through standards as a full software suite.